Frustrated, disappointed, sad ... just a few of the emotions I felt as I came home today and saw the "sold" sign at my neighbors. I knew the time would come, but I guess it is bittersweet knowing that our house was "sold" only to have the deal fall through. Of course I guess it does help our neighborhood look better - now there are only 4 houses for sell on a street of 17! It's funny that there are so many houses for sell on Kelly Lane. Haven't been any for sell I think since we've moved here - or maybe just one or two, and now there are 5! It's crazy. Maybe God wants us to meet the new couple who will be moving in next door. I don't know. Only He does!
I guess I feel a little lost right now - like I am trying to get home but can't. Maybe a little like Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz. Oh well, I guess I can't complain too much. We are having some GORGEOUS weather here and I am enjoying being outside!
And congratulations to my friend Becki who is on her way to California with her husband Travis for the birth of Tanner, whom they are adopting.
No comments:
Post a Comment