I have been attending Seminary Wives Classes, which I am really enjoying! They are such a blessing, and I am thankful that Southern offers such things for the wives.
We were definitely homesick last weekend as Clemson played their first home game of the season. We were able to watch online at ESPN 360, but there's nothing like being in the stadium at Death Valley with 80,000 screaming fans. It really is electrifying!
Next Sunday, Briggs will turn 4!!!! I can NOT even believe that 4 years have gone by since I had him. He has started his soccer practice and will have his first game on Saturday. He is really excited about it.
I have still been searching for part time jobs, but haven't found anything. I can honestly say, though, that I am truly loving being at home. I never thought I would like it, but I do.
The apartment is great - still loving it. Still so thankful to have gotten in.
Today is such a beautiful day outside! The sun is shining, and fall is in the air. I LOVE days like this.
I think I have just about covered everything and brought you back up to speed on our lives.
Now to leave you with a question to ponder:
I overheard some people talking about salvation and baptism, and along with it, election. I certainly see SOME aspects, but I AM IN NO WAY A 5 POINT CALVINIST. Anyway, IF there is such a thing as election and predestination, then why is there a need for missions? Why does God call us to GO? Just something that popped into my mind - something for you to think about. I truly believe that God knows exactly who will accept His free gift of salvation, but I don't think that means that ANYONE can't accept it. I think that would put God in a box, and my great God will NOT fit!! And, if there is predestination, then I'm packing my bags and headin' back to home sweet home in Easley, SC.
No comments:
Post a Comment